Ahad, 5 Julai 2009

Happy DeeAni 7th Anniversary

Abang,selamat hari ulangtahun DEEANI 7th ye.Today 5th July...so on dis day kita declare nk guna nama ni sama2 sampai bila2..insyaallah..tu pon lam telepon je,maklumla abg kan busy orgnya kat tmpt blaja dolu2. ceewah imbas kembali time gini.


I Love you ..I Love You..I Love You..I Love You..


xsempat nk wish dis morning.Mlm td tertdor lmbt..so pg ni bgn terlewat sket lam kol 6 gitu2.sumenye tergesa2 nk siapkan diri g work.


so dis our song xtually..

Angle by Shaggy

Angel


Girl, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby
Shorty, you’re my angel, you’re my darling angel
Girl, you’re my friend when I’m in need, lady

Life is one big party when you’re still young
But who’s gonna have your back when it’s all done
It’s all good when you’re little, you have pure fun
Can’t be a fool, son, what about the long run
Looking back Shorty always mention
Said me not giving her much attention
She was there through my incarceration
I wanna show the nation my appreciation

You’re a queen and so you should be treated
Though you never get the lovin’ that you needed
Could have left, but I called and you heeded
Takin’ a beatin’, mission completed
Mama said that I and I dissed the program
Not the type to mess around with her emotion
But the feeling that I have for you is so strong
Been together so long and this could never be wrong


p/s: senarnya time buka blog maylittleangle yg terdorong tok me buat entry ni kebetulan dis day our deeani 7th anniversary.

0 YOUR COMMENT... 8-):

*GiVe aWay*

See You Again

...... Terima Kasih Di Atas Kunjungan Anda Semua ......
Segala Coretan dan Nukilan Adalah Hasil dan Hak Milik Dari Pemilik Blog ini " DeeAnie Blogspot " tetapi ada jugak yang terselit link dari google. Terima Kasih Bagi Yang Sudi Menjadi Followers dan Meninggalkan Jejak serta Komen.

"
hiduplah seperti lilin, menerangi orang lain, janganlah hidup seperti duri mencucuk diri dan menyakiti orang lain."